Monday 14 January 2013

New year, new ideas

Well it is a new year now and so on to the next hobby! I had a very appropriate birthday card from my friend Janie this year.
We all enjoyed the gin cake on my birthday and while it was a huge cake it is disappearing  fast!
So onto my latest idea for the Arts and Crafts Stall in November. I received a lovely gift tag with seed paper that can be grown on the garden from my good friend Morven. At first I thought I could make seed paper, but that could be messy and not always successful. On investigation on the world wide web I discovered that there are only a few small business selling greetings cards with seeds included in them. I love gardening and taking photos of the garden and came up with the idea of making cards with photos of flowers on the front and seeds inside to match. I have set this up at www.sparklegiftcompany.co.uk.

So fingers crossed that this might be a bit of a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment